The GB4HR Series units offer standard quick-tilt, angle, and offset manual adjustments, as well as a 6 X 4 tubular constructed frame with pivot shaft. They also employ hydraulic cylinder adjustment as an option. Each unit’s cutting edge is reversible-1080 heat treated material and comes standard with a sturdy park stand. Skid shoes are optional on each model.
• Designed for 35 to 75 horsepower
• Hydraulic tilt and angle, manual offset standard
• Optional Hydraulic offset (see below 13256)
• Tubular constructed frame (6×4) with pivot shaft 2 7/8”
• Category 1 & 2 dual hitch
6', 7', 8'
Tufline Red, Black